Dendroboard banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Frogs are currently in QT. (not in this container). My first thumbs - so small.

Before - Tank is a 20H.

Their future home - growing nicely. About 2-3 weeks planted.

Substrate heavily seeded with springs.

Variety of broms up top the highest ones are mini's.

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Hi Roots,

They are going to LOVE that viv! Good luck with them.

Richard.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Excellent looking viv.....They will use all the vertical space for sure. I have only seen mine on the ground in the leaf litter 3 times since I got them in Sept....They are going to some happy frogs.

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
I have a 4.1 group and they are all over the place all of the time! They move around a lot. While they do spend time on the ground, I find my mostly on the glass or in the broms and film canisters.

I notice that the more canisters I put in, the more likely the males will transport tads there (which I remove and am raising separately). They also place a lot of tads in the broms, but I don't want all the extra infertile food egg-laying stressout the female.

They are my favs (though I am getting some Vanzolinis from Doug, so they may have some competition!) Richard.

Thanks Richard - in your experience with them do they spend much time down in the leaf litter?

Reactions: Roots

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Your gonna absolutely love them....Hard to beat a little frog that has a hot rod flame color pattern. Still my favorite frog.

Reactions: Roots
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.