Dendroboard banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off let me say this place is a wealth of knowledge. I love this place.

So a lil about me and my wife.
We started off with breeding fish (Cichlids) and she did rather well with them and other fish. We took a break for a lil while do to our daughter being born. We recently got in the vivariums and i have to say i enjoy it more than i ever did fish keeping.

We have started with some red bellys just to see how well we would fair and they are doing very well. So we have decided we would like to set up another tank and would love to get into the dart frogs. We are looking for a pair that are hardy and rather easy to breed. My wife has always had a skill for being able get above average takes from breeding our fish. So i hope her luck can continue. So if anyone has some dendros that they are willing to part with for a fair price ( please remember we are new and i hate to pay $200 for a dendro and they die to my inexperience).

Chances are i will be setting up multiple tanks as i find it relaxing to set up a tank and watch it.

So for a starter pair im open to ideas. And if you have any good ideas for a misting system as well let me know. I thought of maybe a fogger set up but it takes alot of room in the tank. But i like the look of misters. If i can fig out how to get pics up ill put a pick of my current tank and im open to ideas. I guess contact me directly i was told by a mod its vendor feed back my bad.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Administrator
8,826 Posts
There is a Regional area in the Forum (look waaaay down the page ... ). If you're aiming for local connections - its' best to post there.

And - asking for recommendations - you need to ask people to directly contact you with recommendations as otherwise it is considered Vendor Feedback.

Welcome to the Board!

s

·
Registered
82 Posts
welcome best wishes

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Welcome new frogger!!! I too started many many years ago breeding cichlids. It seems fish people do really well with dart frogs. I bet you're looking forward to no water changes lol. Welcome and enjoy your frogs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts