Dendroboard banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

My name's Brian - just signed up after casually lurking on and off for a bit. Used to keep and breed crested geckos and some of their cousins back in the day, 10 + years ago. After that, was into salt water reef tanks for a bit, and dont really have any active stuff going right now. I had always wanted a terrarium with dart frogs, just never got around to it. The whole fruit fly colony thing was the hardest part for me to get my head around believe it or not.

Decided to finally give this terrarium thing a shot. Looking forward to learning some more and get things moving with a set up!

·
Super Moderator
2,908 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Culturing fruit flies is pretty straight forward but is still the worst part about keeping dart frogs, in my opinion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome aboard.

Culturing fruit flies is pretty straight forward but is still the worst part about keeping dart frogs, in my opinion.
Thanks! Yeah that was always the one thing "holding me back" if you could call it that. Over it now though, I want to build a nice viv or two and keep some frogs and cool plants I guess. It's about the frogs but I definitely want a nice enclosure to house them in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts