Dendroboard banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
A pair of Azureus, two Theloderma Bicolor, 4 Santa Isabels
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again, I recently picked up 4 juvenile Santa Isabels. These guys are already super bold and active and a ton of fun to watch. They all seemed to find their areas of the tank within minutes of being put in there. I have pictures below, so let me know what you guys think or if you have any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Nice layer of leaf litter! Did a decent job of maximizing usable space, that large leaf plant adds a lot of surface are for the frogs and the tilted cork bark adds some shadow. Aesthetically I think you need some more variety, namely some vines/climbers, and some epiphytic plants. Cheers

·
Registered
A pair of Azureus, two Theloderma Bicolor, 4 Santa Isabels
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, and yes I agree with you. I was thinking about maybe adding some pothos to climb the wood or something like that.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Thank you, and yes I agree with you. I was thinking about maybe adding some pothos to climb the wood or something like that.
Pothos is a super easy plant that is easy to find. It can be invasive though, something to be aware of. You can prune it back to be managed easily though.

Besides pothos I think you ought to look at some plants with smaller leaves. They will add more variety and help to proportion your tank. Microgrammas, and marcgravias are great as would some of the smaller peperomias. Cheers and god luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts