Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a pair of Pumilio Bastimentos from randomind today thought Id post some pics. The male is already calling so im super excited the females still hidding so no pics of her yeat.

Iv got a quick vid of them calling loading now but its kinda hard to see them.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Nice score...congrats!!!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks shes still alittle skidish but getting better fast. The male on the other hand got mad and started calling at me when i stuff my hand in the tank to take pics so i grabed a quick vid lol.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Very nice! Basti's are next on my "to get" list. I hope I'm as lucky and get some nice red ones. Congrats

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The plant with the round leaves is an mini african violet . I was worried with would be to delicate but has grown great anywhere i put it.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well iv got some bad news my male must have got out of the tank when i was misting and dried up. I was pretty up set with myself for letting something so stupid like this happen but got over it. Anyway after a couple of weeks searching i found another male and he hasnt shut up after the first half and hour I put him into the tank. Iv got some updated pics tell me what you think. And mark that plant you asked about is saintpaulia grotei'silvert clone' It has started blooming small purple flowers .
New male

old female

updated tank

Silvert clone flowering

·
Registered
344 Posts
I am glad he is calling for you best of luck with him I really hope him and your female become special friends

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have the moss on a reddart clay background I dont even have this tank hooked up to the misting system i mist once every other day by hand.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Heres another quick update on the tank. I havn't seen and eggs or tads yet but lots of breeding behaviour.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts