Dendroboard banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
R. fantastica 'True nominal'
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I'm Sam, 25 years old and have been keeping dart frogs for 10years now.
I used to be only subscribed to the Dutch and Beglian forums since Dutch is my mother language.
Since the dutch forums aren't that active anymore i decided to subrscribe to dendroboard.
Also there's a lot more people in the hobby that speak english than there are people in the hobby speaking dutch. :p
So there is a lot more information available.

2years ago i sold my whole racking system. But after moving recently i decided i wanted to keep more frogs again.
So i'm currently building a small racking system with 6 tanks each one 50*40*50 (width*depth*hight ).
I'll be trying to document the building of the system on the forum.

Grts
Sam

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Hi Sam, welcome to the board.
Looking forward to see your build report!

Reactions: Svb

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome Sam. What species of dart frogs did you used to keep?
The species i used to have in my previous rack of 6 tanks:
  • Epipedobates anthonyi (group )
  • Phyllobates bicolor (1.1 )
  • Ranitomeya ventrimaculata (red variant, 2.1 )
  • Hyloxalus azureiventris (3.2 )
  • Lygodactylus kimhowelli (day gecko 1.1 )
  • Rieppeleon brevicaudatus (dwarf chameleon )

The dwarf chameleons also where the reason i decided to sell the whole racking system.
A hot summer, couldn't keep them cool enough even with 2 airconditioners in the room. And the heat killed them.

At the moment i have just one lonely tank wich houses ranitomeya fantastica true nominal 1.1.1
And hope to put them in the racking system as soon as i have a tank finished for them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome!
In the forum you have a compatriot who is an artist with racks system! @Tijl (y)
Actually, i don't know if he remembers but i recently met @Tijl at Houten expo. When a friend of mine bought some Epipedobates antonyi rio saladillo and a group of Amereega (i can't remember wich ones) from him.
I've been following his projects and topics on the dutch forums. He is bassicly one of the few still active there.

So i'm actually quite familiar with drooling watching pictures of his tanks :p

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Yes I'd already figured it was you. :)

Glad you like the builds!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts