Dendroboard banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My name is Lili and I am a new frog owner to my sub-adult pacman frog, and I am a lover of frogs in general. For some reason I am unable to register an account with frogforum.net, but I am open to any suggestions about more pacman-related forums. Otherwise, I hope that I can get the information I need here :)

·
Super Moderator
2,926 Posts
Welcome, Lili. We are mostly a dart frog community, but you might still get some advice from folks with more broad knowledge than mine :)

Mark

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
The first thing to do to find true knowledge is to not refer to these frog

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
The first thing to do to engage with serious, earnest care of your Argentine Horned Frog, is to disengage from the nasty, opportunitive vernacular of the Market slang name "Pac Man Frog"
Its a stupid handle that has encouraged actual suffering, with people glutting these poor frogs to a degree of nauseating dietary torture - with consequences ranging from lipid corneal opacities, to liver disease, to foreign obstructions, to horrific showcases of terrified live rodents being showcased for cheap thrills on the internet.

CERATOPHRYS is a noble group of anurans. To reduce them to the name of a defunct video game is just like humans would do. To a lovely creature.

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
Not your fault of course, Lili but i am certain you will find better information using other terms than pacman!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts