Dendroboard banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my local reptile show and I was talking to a few vendors and I ask one of the importers if he had any darts or mantella. He looked in a box behind the table and gave me the last mantella, he didn't have any darts. It made my day knowing that I got the last one after someone came in and bought 8 of them earlier!
Enough rambling here's some pics:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Beautiful frog! Leaf litter and soagnum miss would go a long way to make that little guy more comfortable. That coco fiber can stick to the frog a lot, causing it to be stressed and that can lead to health problems. And the leaf litter creates a more natural habitat, what it was used to in the wild, where it can hide and explore and feel safe.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful frog! Leaf litter and soagnum miss would go a long way to make that little guy more comfortable. That coco fiber can stick to the frog a lot, causing it to be stressed and that can lead to health problems. And the leaf litter creates a more natural habitat, what it was used to in the wild, where it can hide and explore and feel safe.
I have plants, leaf litter, bark, and moss being sent tomorrow. thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts