Dendroboard banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've spent the last couple of weeks putting together a 16 gallon bow front for a pair of Man Creeks I bought at the Seattle Reptile Expo....many thanks to Darren for these little beauties!
Sorry for the crappy pictures, still trying to figure out this new camera.
Can't wait to put these guys in their new home....just waiting for the leaf litter to arrive from Aaron.

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I'm looking forward to it growing in...there's a guy on ebay that sells some really nice broms so that's where I bought them. Ordered five and he sent me six!
Once my leaf litter gets here, that will go on the foreground of the tank over the peat/coco that's been seeded with springs.
It's killing me to wait before I put the new kids in....

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I feel you on that one. I have a tank that has been done for about a week, but the frogs are not done with their month quarantine yet. I just wanna say 'screw it' and let them free. Lets just be patient, its best for the frogs, plants and ourselves. Patience is key to fine frogging!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know, I know ;~) I will show restraint!

I'm trying to busy myself with shopping for a nice shelving unit that would work well in my living room and not be so utilitarian looking. I'm building a 20 tall viv for a friend and in return she's giving me two twenty talls....I've been wanting bastis...look out verts, here I come!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts