Dendroboard banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello
I am new here and just want to show my new frogs that i picked up today. And my newly build tank that still need a few finishing touches.

Dendrobates leucomelas Cerro Autana (Blue Foot) I have 4 that should be around 3 or 4 months old. (Hope to get some better pictures soon)

The tank: A 200 liter converted oildrum
About 125 liter for frogs and the rest for controllers and water tank and all that underneath. Still need a littel more plants inside. And some finishing touches outside

·
Registered
144 Posts
Like the way you have worked that into the oil drum! Your tank will benefit from a lot more leaf litter though, and preferably smaller leaves than the ones you have in there now, so that the Leucs can rummage through the leaves looking for flies

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello
I am new here and just want to show my new frogs that i picked up today. And my newly build tank that still need a few finishing touches.

Dendrobates leucomelas Cerro Autana (Blue Foot) I have 4 that should be around 3 or 4 months old. (Hope to get some better pictures soon)
View attachment 299052 View attachment 299053 View attachment 299054

The tank: A 200 liter converted oildrum
About 125 liter for frogs and the rest for controllers and water tank and all that underneath. Still need a littel more plants inside. And some finishing touches outside
View attachment 299055
What a cool idea! Looks awesome! I agree with the leaf litter comment.
Yet another species that I now want to keep 😁

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What a cool idea! Looks awesome! I agree with the leaf litter comment.
Yet another species that I now want to keep 😁
Thank you ☺. Yes . I bought some smaller leaves too. But they delivered the wrong ones. But Soon i will get them 🙂

1 - 8 of 8 Posts