Dendroboard banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NARBC in Chicago was good to me today. I got 3 Suriname Cobalt Tincs and was very lucky to find 3 Weygoldt Tincs. The Cobalts are about .5" long now, and are presently residing in a five gallon kritter keeper, and the Weygoldts are a good inch long and are in a ten gallon aquarium. Both are temporary tanks while I obtain tanks with plumbed, false bottoms. Here are some photos of the little fellas, sorry they are not top quality, I am still learning how to photograph through glass.

Cobalts

Weygoldts

·
Registered
696 Posts
The frogs look great! If you figure out how to shoot through the glass pls let me know. I'm going to get a fan to blow on the glass. See my thread on "clear glass?"
Good Luck
Mike

G

·
0 Posts
great looking frogs. I was at NARBC too, and was a little disappointed of the lack of frogs. Actually the lack of different types of dart. It was a great show tho.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wasn't dissappointed, because I wan't expecting to find much. I did see the Brunos, I must have missed the vents. I was very surprised and happy to find the Weygoldt trio. There were more frogs than last year for sure though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts