Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I finally got our own place, So i decided to make the extra room my animal room because I have more then just frogs. Photos was taken with a Canon Rebel T3, bare with the picture quality as im still learning how to use this camera! So here we go comment as u like, give me feed back!!

My 1:1 Azureus pair- 20g high

Not sure what this plant is but its had that flower since right after I planted it.

The turtles I have in my room Red ear slider

Cooter Turtle

0:0:2 Green and black Auratus- 15g

0:0:2 New River-10g

0:0:1 Azureus- 10g

0:0:2 Cobalt-20g Long

0:0:2 Leucomela-10g, They are extremly shy and always run when they see you, so no pics of them =(

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
0:0:3 Patricia- 40g breeder

I really like this viv and how all my plants are growing in!

I have these Fungi popping up everywhere in this viv, they are really neat looking, ive never had much luck with fungi coming up on its own. Anyone know what this might be?

I love how the roots are growing on the outside of my clay these plants have went nuts

0:0:2 Giant Orange- 20g Long

Not frogs but I def love them! Wouldnt trade them for the world
"little Fred"

"Big Fred"

0:0:5 E. Anthonyii 46g Bowfront

This tank is still a build in process, I was going to do a build thread but I dont know if I will or not ive not kept up taken pics but this is where im at as of now. Im doing the fake rock background, using drylok and concrete dye for the covering. I will have a waterfall coming from the corner and hopfully going down the creek bed i have made then into the pond into the front. I hope this plan works ( it sounds like a good idea on paper so well see.)
The frogs are actually not here yet either they are shipping from black jungle this coming Tuesday and i cant wait!!!!!! Advice and comments def welcome on this tank as its still a work in progress, Ive never had a viv take me this long to build!

Learned my lesson from my last viv that I tried a waterfall in and didnt make the opening big enough to get your hand into so this one I did!

My intentions with the corner with no rocks in it is to have clay background in that corner to get some plants growing on it.

My creek bed

18x18x24 exo ( Future build, I have no idea what to put in it.)
I got this viv on trade from a local mom and pop pet store as long as i give them a azureus froglet or two once i get my pair to breeding!! Thats a deal!

I love this sign! Its on my frog room door

Then just a few more shots of my room

Thanks for looking hope you enjoy! Comments are def welcome!!!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Ditto...Cool collection. I wish i had the space to put more tanks and frogs in. On top of that the time.:(. Anyways awesome pictures.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, yea i cant wait till all of my tincs get to their adult size. I grew my patricias, new rivers and my lonely azureus up from tads, so its been fun watching them grow up. I wish I had more room for more tanks, I would if I didnt have my bearded dragons in there but I have no other place for them.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
nice room ! I have a beardy and a leopard gecko tank along with my frog vivs in the same room too !

Looks great though and good collection thus far !

·
Registered
73 Posts
nice room ! I have a beardy and a leopard gecko tank along with my frog vivs in the same room too !

Looks great though and good collection thus far !
Ditto that, no frogs yet but Leo, three bear dies and a panther chameleon!

Nice room!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
great looking room you have there. I like that tank in progress with the rocks .

But for your bearded dragon i would get some sort of house for them
believe it or not ive tried just about every type of enclosure or house they have in local pet stores and my dragons wont have anything to do with them, little fred sticks up at the top with the branch near the light and big fred lays on his branches but sleeps to hisself in the corner.

·
Registered
432 Posts
believe it or not ive tried just about every type of enclosure or house they have in local pet stores and my dragons wont have anything to do with them, little fred sticks up at the top with the branch near the light and big fred lays on his branches but sleeps to hisself in the corner.
thats stange. mine loves to hid under its wood house at night sometimes durinmg the day

·
Registered
36 Posts
Keep posting pics as that bowfront progresses. I'm excited and curious to see how it turns out. It's looking really good and nice room all around!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Keep posting pics as that bowfront progresses. I'm excited and curious to see how it turns out. It's looking really good and nice room all around!
I will keep everyone posted ill probably just post the pics in this thread to show the progress. I ordered a terrarium package from joshsfrogs for this viv, im excited to get it because the last one i ordered was really nice! I hope to test the water feature either tonight after classes or tomorrow at some point i keep going back ang touching up spots i missed with the drylok. I never knew this process was going to take soooo long.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Didnt get a chance to look at the pics last night and goofy photobucket wont show up at work :-(

I'll check em out tonight... and I want those leucs!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Does anyone know what those fungi are? I was amazed when I went into my frog room this morning nearly everyone of the fungi had doubled in size!!! Im not sure what they are, i like them they add some color to the viv and from what ive read fungi doesnt hurt anything just curious what it is

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks, I intend on testing the water feature today once i get home from classes im excited!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts