Dendroboard banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I have recently gotten back into frogs I had some when I was a young boy and honestly I don't even remember what I had.

Well the frogs have drawn me back in I have been collecting statues and little odds and ends forever but as of October I have gone back to real frogs.

I got one Male Red Eyed Tree Frog with a 12x12x18 ZooMed tank and it has all been down hill after that. :D I decided he was lonely and got two more friends for him after that a male and a female. The new frogs also made it so I had to get a bigger tank...

Well my mom also got into the hobby and she quickly found some neglected frogs to fill my extra tank that needed a good home. So now I have 3 Lamasi which I am desperately waiting to poop so I can find out if they are all clear and can be moved into their new home.

I wanted to thank everyone on the forum as my mom has been on here for a while so we have both been learning a lot from everyone. :D

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Hello everyone I have recently gotten back into frogs I had some when I was a young boy and honestly I don't even remember what I had.

Well the frogs have drawn me back in I have been collecting statues and little odds and ends forever but as of October I have gone back to real frogs.

I got one Male Red Eyed Tree Frog with a 12x12x18 ZooMed tank and it has all been down hill after that. :D I decided he was lonely and got two more friends for him after that a male and a female. The new frogs also made it so I had to get a bigger tank...

Well my mom also got into the hobby and she quickly found some neglected frogs to fill my extra tank that needed a good home. So now I have 3 Lamasi which I am desperately waiting to poop so I can find out if they are all clear and can be moved into their new home.

I wanted to thank everyone on the forum as my mom has been on here for a while so we have both been learning a lot from everyone. :D
Who was neglecting the R. sirensis(formerly R. lamasi)? Shoot them...

The Red Eyeds look very good! Thanks for introducing yourself, and all my best to you!

JBear

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe neglect was the wrong word not as fat as she thought they should be.

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
Welcome aboard! What morph of Sirensis (Lamasi) did you get?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts