Dendroboard banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. I've been lurking for quite some time and finally decided to join. I've learned so much from this site, it has such good information. I've only had darts for about 3 months but they are growing like weeds and now of course I'm hooked. Just thought I'd say hello to all of those who have helped me out so much while I was just starting with darts. Thanks everybody.

G

·
d

welcome!

Its good to see someone exited by the hobby no matter who they are. I've been "into" it for a little over a year and my interest is only growing more. I've got my first tad in the water and anxiously awaiting the morphing. Good luck and happy frogging.

G

·
you guys are definatly more experienced then me...........ive only been doing it for about 2 weeks now and my frogs are doing great.................so good luck to you guys.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks fellas. Hopefully Magic I'll be in your position soon. Not sure how old my frogs are but they should be breeding at least in the next 3-4 months. I'm already trying to figure out how I'm going to raise my tads and froglets. It's never too soon to start.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Pretty new to darts myself. Had other frogs in the past and other amphibians. My latest endeavor was morphing red efts to newts.
I couldnt help but keep reading all the posts, so I finally decided to join. Now I cant stop thinking about vivarium set ups...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know what you mean I'm the same way. Always thinking up new ideas during class, when I'm driving, talking to my girlfriend, etc. etc. I had two pacmans before and have had better luck with darts than i did with them. I have a leo and am in the process of setting up a 10 gal planted tank. It's addictive and it keeps me busy and off the streets and such. :D Anyway thanks for the welcome and I'll see ya around.

G

·
d

I'd recommend to read all you can - and draw your own conclusions.

There are about 500 different ways (give or take 27 and a half) to raise tads and I think everyone just wings it the best way they can. Also depends on what you're raising.

it sure is exiting to see the little tad finally swimmin around after bein cooped up in the little egg for so long.

these durn frogs are addictive. I may as well sell my motorcycle and car and just stay at home and play with the frogs. But then what would I eat.......

potato flakes!!! :roll:

·
Registered
496 Posts
hahahaha.. matt... I see you got a TL. I'm a fellow suzuki rider! GSXR ova here. :D
I hear ya on that. I can definitely see myself having yet another money pit with these frogs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts