Dendroboard banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been a member on vivariumforums.com for a few months and have built 3 vivs the first one I ended up scraping and have yet to put frogs in the completed ones. I wanted to make sure I learned as much as possible and went through my own trial and errors before getting frogs. At this moment I feel I have a good understanding on the environment and my tanks have been going strong on there own now for about 2 months. This site seems like it has alot more traffic!

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
Welcome aboard! Nice looking vivs but don't overlook leaf litter. Your future frogs will love you for it.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
we just had a meet a couple weeks ago so next on is in a couple months. Its great to meet local froggers, swap husbandry ideas, and pick up supplies at great prices!

What sizes are your tanks?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome aboard! Great looking vivs you have! have you thought about a type of frog you want yet?
Thanks! I love the forum so much more interaction than vivariumforums.com!

For my first pair of frogs I believe I'm going to go with Dendrobates azureus...something tells me that these are most newbies first frogs. Blue is just such an odd color and stands out so much, I love it. I found a local breeder so hopefully I will be getting them soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts