Dendroboard banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share a photo of a recent acquisition. My camera is pretty basic, so the colors are a bit washed out.

Frog Leaf Poison dart frog Tree frog Amphibian

·
Banned
579 Posts
Very nice! Are his legs blue when you lool at it or does the flash bring it out? Some of mine look navy blue and cobalt with flash, and others are just bright cobalt blue..

Beautilful frog

·
Registered
275 Posts
Awesome frog Jim! Looks just like my male

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They have a bright cobalt blue background with some lighter blue near the borders with the red. They are truly stunning. I actually already had a Frye trio, but a guy who lives a couple of hours from here was getting out of frogs and he had a trio as well. He offered a price I couldn't refuse and I was down that way anyway so I picked them up.

My goal is to get two pairs and offer the other two for trade or sale.
Very nice! Are his legs blue when you lool at it or does the flash bring it out? Some of mine look navy blue and cobalt with flash, and others are just bright cobalt blue..

Beautilful frog

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Gorgeous! These were the ones you were getting when you left the frog meet last weekend?! Nice job Jim!

·
Banned
579 Posts
You can never go wrong witha pair of blue jeans.....the frog that got me into this hobby.

·
Registered
344 Posts
he is stunning looks very bold

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They are much bolder than my trio. I might have two males in that trio that are both submissive enough that they don't call. All three hide in different parts of the viv and never interact.
he is stunning looks very bold

1 - 13 of 13 Posts