Dendroboard banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the Tampa repticon was decent. Picked up a few things. Got two mint terrib. from Under the Canopy, and then two New Rivers tincs. and two Bakhuis tincs. from billschwinn (Tenn. Tinc lines for both) They are awesome little guys, never thought I would get terribs. but I just fell in love wit them when I saw them in person.

I will post up some pics tom as I just put them in their quaritine containers and will let them feed and relax after a long day of driving. Also stopped at tropiflora on the way home and picked up a bunch of awesome plants. Pics will come tom!

Reactions: mongo77

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Talked to Chesney last night and need to correct some info. The New Rivers are from the Vanishing Jewels line and the Bakhuis Mtns. are from the Nabors lines. The Mint Terribs. are from Under the Canopy.

And here are the pics! (Each picture is a different frog)

Attachments

·
Registered
763 Posts
Nice pickups. Congrats!

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
Purrrty. I like the Bakhuis best.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
EOS- that is the one question I forgot to ask when I picked them up. I sent them a message today asking so when they get back to me I will let you know. They are awesome though. Smart too. I fed them around six yesterday when I got home from the show and today when I lifted up the lid to dump some flies in they were both sitting so pretty just waiting.

Pumillo- yah the bakhuis are really nice and the pictures dont do them to much justice. The patterns on them are amazing. When I find my dslr I am going to snap a few good pics. Active as hell too. Climbing all over their quaratine tank and hunting flies.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
They're awesome frogs... I just recently bought 2 of them myself. They're always out and eat everything that moves in front of them.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Eos the mints are 7 months out of water.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Vinny- the frogs look great!! :) Congrats!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all!

Im in the works with about 4 tanks right now so once they all come together I will make sure to post up pics. Figure qaurantine time will e good to let the tanks establish a little

1 - 14 of 14 Posts