Dendroboard banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
It's looking really good Your growth is amazing. I'd have a hard time letting that leave my collection. Great job!

·
Registered
107 Posts
That is some really incredible growth Tijl. Makes me wonder what I'm doing wrong. Maybe it's the lights, maybe the soil I've used, maybe the water I've misted. Who knows. You surely know how to make vivariums lush. Anyway, nice work!

Cheers

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks!

I think I shared most of the steps I take in all my tank reports, if you have trouble you can always try the same steps and use materials I take..

If you want to know more specifics, just ask 😉

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Same as other LED's, T5 for example give a lot more heat.

·
Registered
387 Posts
This display is stunning... I have to ask, how much effort do you put into your layouts and trimming? I've yet to see anything look out of place in any of your displays!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Glad you like em and thanks for the compliment 🙂

At the moment I think I spend around hour, mayebe an hour a half every 2 weeks in trimming+cleaning the 4 showtanks in total..

2 of the showtanks are not inhabited, so they go faster since I have to be less carefull in those.

·
Registered
387 Posts
So I have to ask what some plants are that you have in the display.

The ones in question I've circled. I'm trying to figure out what the small leaf plants are as well as the red and green leaf species.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Small leafed plants are Baby tears/ Monte Carlo. The red/green is Paradrymonia Campostyla sp 'suriname'

·
Registered
104 Posts
It spreads quite well Monte Carlo as I can see. I’m looking for a cover plant...and it’s a good choice maybe.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
For a plant tank I'd highly recommend it 🙂 in a frog tank, I will always recommend leaflitter instead.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts