Dendroboard banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may not be new to some of you. I bought it several months ago myself, but I re-discovered it this week. I would take a picture but my camera needs charging. It is a 360 degree sprayer that allows you to always have the bottle upright so you don't run dry trying to get those tight spots even though your sprayer is 3/4 full. I bought one with a ball bearing in it that was supposed to spray at all angles but it sucked. This one can hit the upper corners, the lower front corners, down inside of broms. It's great. Ii bought mine at a "hydroponics" store, but they have a website as well.

WELCOME TO WWW.PRECIP360.COM!

·
Registered
454 Posts
I purchased one of those pump garden sprayer kits with the nice long handle and have been incredibly happy at how much easier that has made my life!

1-Gallon Premium Sprayer-190308 at The Home Depot

one of these things

I am using the 1-gallon version now which was originally a great relief as I got tired of refilling my spray bottles all the time...thinking of upgrading to a 5-gallon version soon....although I'm debating on just putting misting heads all over my house and backyard instead...I'm a lazy bastard

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I purchased one of those pump garden sprayer kits with the nice long handle and have been incredibly happy at how much easier that has made my life!

1-Gallon Premium Sprayer-190308 at The Home Depot

one of these things

I am using the 1-gallon version now which was originally a great relief as I got tired of refilling my spray bottles all the time...thinking of upgrading to a 5-gallon version soon....although I'm debating on just putting misting heads all over my house and backyard instead...I'm a lazy bastard
That's nice. Does it adjust down to a fine fog/mist? Some of pump sprayers I have bought just don't mist fine enough for what I like. Unfortunately you can't tell until you get it home and try it. :mad:
I just bought a "heavy duty" hand sprayer from Home Depot for $6. I figured I would splurge and get one that would last a while. It turned out to be useless for spraying tanks. Even though it had a screw adjustable nozzle, the range is from stream to almost stream and that's about it. Its going back next time I'm near the store.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Have you tried one of these?

It's pretty small capacity wise(16oz ish). But you can spray it in any angle you want. And its a suuuper fine mist

1 - 4 of 4 Posts