Hello, i recently bought an enclosure from an expo for dart frogs, im concerned about the mold i think i see as black mold on the wood thats in there, i have some pics, let me know what you think it might be, should i toss out that wood?
What does your cleanup crew consist of? They should help keep it in check. Also new vivs go through a cycle where mold comes and then runs its course and disappears. If its still there in a month or so I'd look into other issues like a lack of ventilation/air circulation or to much moisture.