Dendroboard banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked 4 d. Tinctorious at the Tinely park,IL reptile show from Josh's frogs. I also finished planting the terrarium

not sure exactly the correct name for the morph

comments welcome

·
Registered
502 Posts
If I am not mistaken those are Patricias? If anyone else disagrees feel free to correct me. I am a noob :D

Nice set up and frog, but the pictures were pretty small! Could you get a picture of all 4?

I picked 4 d. Tinctorious at the Tinely park,IL reptile show from Josh's frogs. I also finished planting the terrarium

not sure exactly the correct name for the morph

comments welcome

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry i took these on my iphone and as far as getting all 4 thats a challenge :eek: there spread out all over usually some in the air other hidden.... usually hidden under plants :/

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
The way the hobby is supposed to work is that you find out what kind of frog you are buying from the person you are buying it from.

Asking people on a hobby forum (which contains people with greatly varying experience levels in the hobby), could lead to more confusion than clarity.

If you can get background data from the person you bought them from, that would be great. otherwise, you may have to accept that your frogs did not come with a known lineage.

Good luck with them, Richard.

Reactions: DendroRachel

·
Registered
502 Posts
The way the hobby is supposed to work is that you find out what kind of frog you are buying from the person you are buying it from.

Asking people on a hobby forum (which contains people with greatly varying experience levels in the hobby), could lead to more confusion than clarity.

If you can get background data from the person you bought them from, that would be great. otherwise, you may have to accept that your frogs did not come with a known lineage.

Good luck with them, Richard.
The OP did mention that he purchased them from Josh's Frogs. It might be possible for him/her to get in contact with them and see what morphs they were selling, even possibly what morphs he/she purchased

·
Registered
431 Posts
I got a leuc from josh's frog at the NARBC too. I was thinking about getting some cobalts, but I didn't. I think that there was only Cobalt, brazillian yellow head and maybe patricia.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts