Dendroboard banner

New Cristobal pair so pretty.....

2K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  Azurel 
#1 ·
I got these in Thursday...... Really happy with the color and health of these. Pictures taken through the top glass of holding tank so they are not as clear as I would have liked.

Female, legs are much brighter baby blue then in the pics.

Male

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks Chris and Gary.....The blue feet are what hooked me on this pair....The hind legs of the female are like the feet of the male but it didn't come out in the pics.....The male has already started calling as well......

#5 · (Edited)
These frogs are quite bold....Should have some new pics coming.....

Since this is my first set of pums is there any quirks that are not addressed in any of the care sheets or info on line? I have read quite a bit over the last few months on pumilio and refreshed my reading but there is nothing like hands on expireance..

I do have the holding tank chocked full of springs both temp and trop.....I have tried to not disturb them to much and let them settle....

#8 ·
Very nice frogs! The make looks especially good ;) I picked up a posit back in september, and couldn't be happier. I really enjoy mine and they breed like the works is ending tomorrow lol. I hope you have a lot of success with them! :)

#10 ·
Thanks guys....

I am really enjoying them. The male is not stop sounds like a really, really loud clock with the call....Hopefully I can get them tested and viv built before they finalize anything but I am thinking they are gonna drop some eggs before I get the new digs done.

#13 ·
I will.....I had one yesterday but my wife was napping in the chair and it came through on the video.....I figured I would save the embarrassment and try again today while I have the house to myself.....lol

Thanks Jim....I do to it looks like she has on leg warmers or knee high stockings. It definitely has the male turned on.

#15 ·
Thanks Ricky.....

I am really in love with these frogs.....

I have a video I need to post no calling though dang male shuts up if I have the camera, will let me watch him all day calling till I grab the camera...

Here is a nice pic though of him.

Reactions: BethInAK
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.