Dendroboard banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my shipment of costa rican auratus from josh's Frogs today! (If anyone can tell me how to post pictures that would be great)

·
Registered
635 Posts
I just got my shipment of costa rican auratus from josh's today! (If anyone can tell me how to post pictures that would be great)
Post Pics of both frogs and vivarium!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
use Flickr.com

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Pics aren't working. And mike... you're a funny guy.
I've been having that same problem with almost every post that includes pictures. It says "click the image to open in full size" in a small box and it doesn't do anything. I wish I could fix the problem.

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Here they are. Beautiful frogs! Grats !! :D

eta: thickpotpies, what I did was open the image in flicker, right click and choose medium, then right click and 'copy image location'. Then you paste that and add [ IMG] in front and [ /IMG] at end (without the spaces) so it looks like this:

[IMG ]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7148/6680917899_c649d75800_z.jpg[ /IMG]

·
Registered
635 Posts
Enjoy them while they are small!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool frogs btw. :D

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
nice frogs, and those pics are huge! the huge pictures makes it really to see those beautiful frogs.

P.S. how big is that tank?

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
frogface has an exteremly good point. Put some leaf litter in there.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
its a 40gln and ill probably be able to get some leaf litter at a reptile show this sunday, any recommendations for a specific kind of leaf litter?? :D

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Well, there is normally only two kinds available. Live oak and magnolia leaves. What I learned is put some live oak down on top of everything, them put some magnolia on top of the live oak. But don't put the magnolia everywhere. just put small amounts here and there, don't litter the whole tank with magnolia unlike what you should do with the live oak. I think why you should not cover everything with magnolia leaves has something to do with letting the soil breath. the live oak on the bottom helps the larger magnolia leaves to not sink down and become flat.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts