Dendroboard banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Frog Day was Amazing!
Usually I cant resist buying an abundance of less expansive less practical stuff whenever I go to a show but Saturday I showed some restraint and only bought 1 pair of frogs..... And I couldn't be happier with them!

Thanks Adam!

And I found this when I got home from work today!!!!

The leaves are in the deli cup they came in which is inside the temp tank with with about 1/4" of water in the bottom (of the cup) and a peace of cork over it. The 18x24 exo I'm building for them wont be ready for another few weeks.

-Matt

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Hi Matt,

That's a pretty awesome result! Please keep us updated on their progress.

Take care, Richard.

Reactions: postskunk

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Hi Matt,

Please keep us updated on the progress of the clutch. Since I also recently acquired a group (now two groups) of R. vanzoliniis, it would be great to see some progress photos of egg clutch development.

Thanks! Richard.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Found a few more in a film canister!

and heres a better pick of the first ones I found

I not really sure how to tell if their fertile at this stage, my other frogs hide their eggs real well and I usually just find the tads.

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
My Vanzos are masters of hiding their eggs. We've only found them once. Usually we just collect tads out of the film canisters.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Their still in their temp tank but heres a shot of their tank in progress, I should be done in like a week and then let it sit for another week just to make sure all the silicone is cured.

I also found 2 more clutches today which brings the egg count up to 18! I'm sure their not all fertile but one clutch of 4 are starting to look like tads

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.