·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Very nice! Where are the plants from?

Luke

·
Registered
64 Posts
The bromeliad in the right corner and the big one on the middle of the log came from Peace of the Tropics, the Jewel Orchid in front and the other bromeliad on the log came from Black Jungle, the little bromeliad in the front right corner and the moss came from Preuss Animal House, the other two orchids came from my boyfriend and the remaining two plants are unknown tropicals from Meijer. Oh, and there's a Philedendrine in there too.

-Jen

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The wood I also purchased from Black Jungle, along with most of the cork bark and a water dish that you probably can't really make out in the pics.

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
Very nice piece of ghost wood for sure. Wonderful terrarium setup as well. You have a nice touch.

I was able to get some nice large pieces of ghost wood from Black Jungle. They'll go in some large tank setups and I'll try to post some pics when they are finished.

Elmo

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Black Jungle. Though I'm positive that it's their pet name for another variety of wood. If someone could get the scientific name for the plant that it came from, it would help in finding less expensive vendors I'm sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts