Votes: 2 7.4%
  • something entirely different

Votes: 11 40.7%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my recent 20-Gallon (tall, horizontal orientation) build frog ready.

Trying to figure out which of my two groups would inhabit this best.

I have a trio of Leucomelas and a trio of Costa Rican Green & Black Auratus (none are sexed :-/ ) waiting in quarantine tanks right now.

There's a waterfall podium on the right side, and two cocohuts on the left side. Brom on the left has been in for a bit, and already has a pup. The two broms on the left are pretty new, so there'll be quite a bit of growth to come in on that left side.

Random Phalaenopsis orchid which is about to flower, too. excited for some more color.

There will be a 4" computer fan in the upper right corner for air circulation. Fairly new to trying using fans, but have loved the result of plant growth with the added circulation. It's getting a couple of stainless steal screens added to it right now, so it's not in the pictures.

Has full-glass top.

Lighting is currently 2x 13-W 5500 Kelvin CFLs, but I'd like to switch to either a 24" T5HO (1 or 2 bulb) or a LED strip light.

Biggest question, is should I house the trio of Lecs or Auratus in here? OR, maybe just a sexed-pair of the auratus?

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
835 Posts
It looks good for a trio of either. I think it depends more on what the other viv looks like. Right now I'll go with the leucs, just because it has some places for them to climb.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts