Dendroboard banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Neo's for my next (and last) three tanks arrived from one of my favorite vendors. Have a look.

·
Registered
635 Posts
When and if you get a chance, can you name the neos you bought. They look healthy and beautiful. Good selection

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Beautiful plants! I have never been disappointed with anything from Michaels, even when I have ordered middle of the winter, he has great broms!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When and if you get a chance, can you name the neos you bought. They look healthy and beautiful. Good selection
I don't think I'll have the time to take individual shots. If you look at some vendors pages you can get a good idea what most of these look like.

Angel Face (green in photos but in one of my tanks its yellow and red)
Areil
Blueberry Muffin
Blushing tiger
Domino
Hanibal Lector (#1) (Huge striped brom in photo)
Hula Lady (the other big brom in the photo)
June Night
Mo Peppa
Pheasant
Royal Burgandy x Fireball
Sarah Head
Shamrock
Sunball
Tiger Cub
Wee Willy

·
Registered
431 Posts
I didn't know that Michael's bromeliads had such a big selection! I looked on their website, and they only have 6 neo. species.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't know that Michael's bromeliads had such a big selection! I looked on their website, and they only have 6 neo. species.
By far the largest selection I have come across. You have to look at there entire collection. Once you see the pdf the list will blow your mind. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts