Dendroboard banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I was hoping that those of you with uber neo brom experience could list off a few of the most ultra micro brom species/varieties? The reason I ask here is that I think the full grown dimensions listed on the supplier's websites are probably not always accurate (i.e. they get bigger than they say they do)

I have a 29 Gallon paludarium and space is VERY limited, so I'd like to know the absolute smallest neo varieties, speaking in terms of size when fully mature. Ideally would be under 4" x 4" if there is such a brom.

I did just get an offset of Chiquita Linda, which I am pretty sure doesn't get too large.

Thanks for any help!

· Registered
8,328 Posts
There's a lot of others that are slightly larger than what you are asking for too if you find the extra room. I'm pretty impressed with tropicalantz.com and the way they have pics and sizes for all their broms. Worth checking out for sure if for no other reason than to ge some more ideas. All sizes listed seem consistent with my experiences

· Registered
10,417 Posts
I have a question for those experienced with tiny broms. Are the smaller ones too small for a thumbnail to raise a tad in? I ask because I run my thumbnail vivs primarily brom-less to make tad collection easier. I would love to be able to add some of these minis if I knew that my frogs couldn't be depositing tads in them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.