Dendroboard banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help confirming a few species in Klamath County, OR.

Pacific Giant Salamander (Dicamptodon tenebrosus)
Clouded Salamander (Aneides ferreus)
Dunn’s Salamander (Plethodon dunni)

From a Forest Service Species list they are not listed. On the Crater Lake National Park website it lists the three above in their species list.

I'm also a little confused about Ascaphis truii or the Bell's Toad. I think the book I found it in is talking about "Ascaphus truei" or the tailed frog. Any input would be great.

·
Registered
747 Posts
All 3 species of sals you list are found in klamath co. And the A. truei found in your area is the tailed frog.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I need help confirming a few species in Klamath County, OR.

Pacific Giant Salamander (Dicamptodon tenebrosus)
Clouded Salamander (Aneides ferreus)
Dunn’s Salamander (Plethodon dunni)

From a Forest Service Species list they are not listed. On the Crater Lake National Park website it lists the three above in their species list.

I'm also a little confused about Ascaphis truii or the Bell's Toad. I think the book I found it in is talking about "Ascaphus truei" or the tailed frog. Any input would be great.
Didn't you JUST post this question a few days ago? Why are you asking again? Did you loose track of the thread? Sorry to seem rude, but I thought we gave a lot of good info...

http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/lounge/77965-need-help-confirming.html#post690176

-My mistake, I see both threads were started the same day... All my apologies...-

JBear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts