You're already shotgunning with Ivermectin. It isn't clear why another anthelmintic would be warranted. I don't know about deworming frogs, but in a range of other animals the only advantage Panacur has over Ivermectin is safety.QUESTION: Do you think I should ask for Panacur to treat them without running a fecal before? I saw some people use it preventively for their frogs or if they are in danger of dying and suspect parasites.
Should I also scrap the whole tank even if I started a dewormer treatment for them (highly diluted Ivermectin, administrated on day one, day 14 and day 28. For now only day one has been done, the next day the now bloated frog got bullied and about two days after it was bloated)?
As for scrapping the tank, you've got a month before you'll know if the Ivermectin helps -- and you may have a frog to do a necropsy on in the meantime -- so personally I'd wait for more information. You'd have to wait until the frogs are all clear to put them back into the display viv, anyway, and who knows how long that will be.