Dendroboard banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,
I went to the National Zoo about a month ago, and wanted to post some shots of their Darts, and some vivs.
I was really hoping there was someone in the research off but alas, no one was about.

I also have some video clips of the tanks. They are uploading. Ill add them when they are finished.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
great vivs!! wish i had the room for much bigger
Me too!
You would be surprised. In the research dept, there were a ton of 18x18x24 exoterras. It looked like most of DB's frog room threads. They had a mixed glass frog, auratus, & pumilio tank. It was very vertical and they all seemed clustered in the broms. I loved the 360degree viewing of the tanks.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Aww, no pics of the hex/column pumilio display in the middle of that room? That one's probably my favorite.. I've been thinking about going all week, now I REALLY wanna go again. Thanks for taking the time to upload the goodies.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aww, no pics of the hex/column pumilio display in the middle of that room? That one's probably my favorite.. I've been thinking about going all week, now I REALLY wanna go again. Thanks for taking the time to upload the goodies.
Oh you know? I just realized I diddent take a full shot of that tank. :eek: The auratus and glass frogs are in that tank. I was so mesmerized I just stuck my face right up to the glass.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Thanks for posting... I've been meaning to take a road trip down that way and visit. Now I have something to look forward to.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts