Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The NARBC is in Arlington TX February 11 and 12. Looks to be a good 1 this year. Who's planning on attending? I will be there both days at the Vivarium concepts table, stop by the woodpile and say hello.

Casper

·
Registered
158 Posts
The NARBC is in Arlington TX February 11 and 12. Looks to be a good 1 this year. Who's planning on attending? I will be there both days at the Vivarium concepts table, stop by the woodpile and say hello.

Casper
Hi Casper
I will be there Saturday. I would love to buy another bag of your clay mix if you have any.

-Scott

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Casper
I will be there Saturday. I would love to buy another bag of your clay mix if you have any.

-Scott
Hay bro, I will have a bunch in the back of my truck. If you want to darken the red, I also will have black iron oxide, my last batch I just added a touch and it gave the clay a cool dark reddish color. I will take a pic...

Casper

·
Registered
158 Posts
Very Nice - I also like the dark. I will def want some iron oxide to help give some variety. The tree fern mix is something I should have done. Thx for pics.

See you there

-Scott

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
I'll be looking to pick up 1 or more pairs of very proven azureus (w/ line data), as well as leucomelas with a known line that can be traced back to import year at least, and a proven male giant orange.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Was a good turnout today. Lots of good frogs, plants, feeders, supplies and people! Looking forward to Sunday.

Casper

1 - 20 of 22 Posts