Dendroboard banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I'm going to be building some nano vivariums soon. However, my goal is build these in unusual objects. For example, a coffee maker vivarium (I heard of that somewhere else) or a vivarium inside of an old computer. First of all I need ideas on what to build this in. Also, I need some help with finding information, methods on how do make a viv in something so small, and how do to it affordably. Has anyone done things like this? Pictures woulod be great. There will be no frogs in this, it will only be a quirky little art project. If I don't get help i'll probably just build a2.5 or a 5.5, but help would be great. Thanks.

Jordan

·
Registered
126 Posts
Heres an awesome coffee-pot nano planted tank, hopefully it will give you some ideas http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12002

The whole forum has some good ideas for nanos.

I'm more of a traditional type so I've always looked to do things traditionally, so its never really crossee my mind to do something like you are talking. I do think it would be cool to have a t.v. or something like that.

G

·
I think you should get an old computer moniter remove the guts and screen then put a viv in there it would look awsome. Just my 2 cents

G

·
A great project would be to build into a floor model television. An ols skool one. I did it with fish once before. On top of it u see know wires pumps anything. its great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts