Dendroboard banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The next N. Texas frog meet is Saturday October 22, 2011 in Midlothian, about 30 min south of Dallas. It will be kid friendly, there is a park right next-door. It will start at 10:00am and go until it is done. If you want to bring a dish for the feed, that's cool, if not that is cool also! I will be grilling brats and hot dogs.

All frogs, plants, feeders and supplies are welcome. I will have plants, springs, iso's, flies, pre-mixed clay backgrounds(minus h2o) and at least 10 Azureus.

Send me an email to RSVP and to get my address at Casperfrog @gmail.com Then post on here what you can bring to sell/trade or what your looking for.

Casper

·
Registered
508 Posts
We'll be there. We'll be bringing some beautiful, fat blue/bronze auratus. They'll mostly be juvies/sub-adults/adults, and hopefully, some sexed pairs. We have some extra cork bark as well.

thanks!!
kristi

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I have 3 AZDR banded leucs, 1 proven female F1 (close to 4 years old)and 2 unsexed semi adults (the are around 8 months old) F2's. All have been fecaled and tested.
If someone is seriously interested I will bring them to the meet.
I hate to let them go but need to free up the space for some obligates and thumbnails.
I will price them competetively. If interested please e-mail me at [email protected].

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wow! Had a great time. Thank you Casper, and to everyone else, we had a blast! I think we brought too much home... Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Thanks Tim and Darla

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Great Meet Casper.
Awesome to see familiar faces and meet new froggers.
Casper hats off to you, best brats I ever ate.
Well I took my camera snapped a few pictures, will post them. Unfortunately, not many I was preoccupied chatting.

-Beth

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Caspers azureus juvies

Scott, Brad and Tim

Brad's imis he sold all of them and has a wait list :)

Casper, Erica, Nathan, David and Scott

Nathan, John, Lillian and Erica

There were plenty of froggers hiding when I got the camera out. Cindy is the worst. ;)

-Beth

1 - 10 of 10 Posts