Dendroboard banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
That looks really nice. I like the framing work around all of the openings. But how do you get into the tanks? I am probably missing something, but it doesn't look like you can get in them. We are working on setting up racks but I don't think we could ever make anything as nice as everyones wood work. Thanks

-Shelley

·
Registered
665 Posts
Very nice, I notice we have the same taste in cabinet hardware. How do you maintain the temps in the rack as the lighting is extremely close to the vivs? The cf's that I used put out a ton of heat causing the tanks to be warmer than the exterior room temp.

rob

·
Registered
639 Posts
That's very nice. I like the trim you put around the openings, it really brings out the vivariums on the rack. Do you have problems keeping it cool with all the lights in there?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Wowzers! With all these racks that have been popping up lately, we might be catching up to those Europeans?!?!?!?! Great job!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Every vivarium has two light tubes of 18W. They hang approx. 2 inch above the vivarium. A special light for my plants and one with UV for the frogs. My temperature depends on the height. The first layer (under) is it 74°F, the second layer is 77°F en above is it 78.8°F. I heat my vivariums with my lamps. The temperature of the is room is 74°F. I've got airconditioning for in the summer. Here is one of my newest PDF

Greetz

·
Registered
707 Posts
I would guess vicentei. Not because of my elite frog skillz, but because of the file name (normal_vicentei5.jpg) :) LOL Sure gets tense around here sometimes...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is such an awsome frog can't wait till america catchs up and gets a few from you guys across the pond.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts