Dendroboard banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My phone now uploads to Google+ automatically. Today, I rounded up many of them, and put them into this album.

Let me know what you think.

I will try to add the build photos of these vivs (taken with a nicer camera) as well as photos of my tadpole/breeding/plant propagation/bug room someday....

"Album: My Dart Frogs"

·
Registered
118 Posts
looks awesome, nice of you to share.
I really like the massive swarm of blue auratus in one of the earlier pictures. How many do you keep together and how large is the tank? I doubt theres ever a dull moment with that many of them hopping around.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really like the massive swarm of blue auratus in one of the earlier pictures. How many do you keep together and how large is the tank?
It is a grow out tank. I went out of town for a long vacation over x-mas, so I grouped my babys together to make it easier for the frog sitter.

The larger ones have now been moved back into tanks with smaller groups of similar sized juveniles.

For a few weeks there were almost 50 2-8 month old azureus in that 18x24x18 Exo-terra.

The smallest ones are still in that tank in a fairly large group and appear to be doing very well. I still plan on separating them when they get big enough to pick on their smaller tank mates.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts