Dendroboard banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi the following is a link to a picture of my vivarrium

its just been completed and i was wondering if anybody could recommend some small plants to go in there as its quite small only about 10 gallons. at the moment there is 2 small ferns in there that you cant really see properly and a tiny little seedling of this creeping plant thing but it looks very bare and was wondering if anybody could give me some advice on spicing it up. by the way that hump in the substrate is a rotten log with moss growing on it. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'd put a small bromiliad or two in there. If you look in the plant forum, I'm sure you could get ideas.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Louis,

Nice job. Something that would give some height would be nice. Some small broms as suggested or something to add a bit of color such as Hypoestes 'Polka Dot'. Again as suggested look through the plant forum and look for things which you like and go from there.

What kind of frogs are you planning to add?

Best to you

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
inhabitants

right now its just going to be for some metamorph toads. and ive got a couple more cool ferns in there and the creeping plant seems to be doing alright.. by the way the sopecies of moss is pretty fast growing i was quite impressed with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts