Dendroboard banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO!

im glad i can finally talk to you all, this site is great. Sometime next week i should be getting my four terribilis froglets just thought i would show my tank to you guys.

i just added a large brom where the palm is now, ill add another picture later.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Yea, it's a great looking viv, but I agree with Jordan - that heat lamp will stress your frogs out real bad or even kill them. Take the lamp back (if you just bought it) and save the money for more frogs. I like that brom in the back.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont even use that heat lamp anymore, i dont know why its even in there since its not on, i took it out yesterday. My camera is out of batteries or else i would get you guys the updated picture.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
glass is broken on the right side, might want to cover that with clear silicon, idk if the frogs could cut them selves or not if they are climing. What kind of plant is that in the middle? I really like it! :!:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah i was worried about the glass too but it wont cut them, i tested it on myself you cant even tell the glass is broken. when i kept bearded dragons we used a heating lamp, unfortunately the glass wasnt tempered and *crack!!!*.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts