Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Nice looking tanks! Do they currently, or will they in the future, have inhabitants?

I'm actually a bit jealous that you get to see them for the first time in months after being away - I remember always being excited to see my tanks after being away for only a week or two and then coming home to see just how much things had grown in that short time. Have they been on 'autopilot' in the time you've been away?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice looking tanks! Do they currently, or will they in the future, have inhabitants?

I'm actually a bit jealous that you get to see them for the first time in months after being away - I remember always being excited to see my tanks after being away for only a week or two and then coming home to see just how much things had grown in that short time. Have they been on 'autopilot' in the time you've been away?
Thank you! Yes I'm planning on getting some leucs for one of them and then, once I'm in the swing of caring for frogs, some ranit imitators for the other. I purposely chose to have two separate tanks instead of one big one so I could have more than one species eventually.

They have been on autopilot as far as growth goes. I set them up with automatic lighting and watering and a colony of dwarf white isopods before I left. My family has just been stopping by to fill the water reservoir and pump the tanks if they need it.

I used to get really excited to come back after just a weekend gone! Although with some of the plant species there were some really cool changes over just that short period of time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts