Dendroboard banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I have been waiting untill my collection grew some before i post some pics. I am at the point where I would like to fine tune what i have untill I start to expand again. Well...... that is the idea but as many of you know collecting frogs is like crack, everytime i say this is the last one I find something else to buy. :) Right now i am working with basti's, caucheros, stanard imi's, inter's, O. lamasi, Varadero, Vanzo's and variabilis. Pics are not great i only have an iphone....enjoy.....

Basti tank

caucheros tank

Vanzo's tank

Variabilis eggs

varadero

·
Registered
139 Posts
Nice! Is that big long tank acrylic or glass?

And whats in that jar by the exo 18" cube....haha

·
Registered
205 Posts
Nice frogs, like the cauchero shot.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Haha! Drivers license one one side, jar of um..mysterious goodies on the right....now that's an incriminating photo! :D

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
That is a heavy a$$ glass tank and that jar well that is my ummm.. ummm yea didnt notice that ummm...
Is that an NJ license? ..... I have that exact same jar..... might have the exact same contents too... lol... umm.... yea.. anyway, back on topic... nice setups.
How many cauchero do you have?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Beautiful vanzos and varaderos! I'm especially fond to how much orange and blue your varadero is showing in that pic!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is that an NJ license? ..... I have that exact same jar..... might have the exact same contents too... lol... umm.... yea.. anyway, back on topic... nice setups.
How many cauchero do you have?
That is a nj DL detective.... Lol I have a trio or what is suposed to be a trio I just got them this week

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
That is a nj DL detective.... Lol I have a trio or what is suposed to be a trio I just got them this week
haha... far from a detective... I said that because I had to do a double take... i have a similar looking wallet and that same jar with the same content...
Whereabouts in jersey? maybe we can check our each others jars... and tanks ;)

Regarding the cauchero, where'd you get 'em from, if you don't mind me asking.

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
Hi Shrum,

Those are some nice froggies! We do have to get you some D. tinctorius, though (winky emoticom)!

Take care, Richard.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha... far from a detective... I said that because I had to do a double take... i have a similar looking wallet and that same jar with the same content...
Whereabouts in jersey? maybe we can check our each others jars... and tanks ;)

Regarding the cauchero, where'd you get 'em from, if you don't mind me asking.
I am from north jersey, waldwick which is by Paramus. I was trading a basti here and a guy from Texas hit me up and we put a deal together. He told me he has alot of pums and is looking for deals. He had another trio, bj and black jeans and a real nice trio of elderados.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
I am from north jersey, waldwick which is by Paramus. I was trading a basti here and a guy from Texas hit me up and we put a deal together. He told me he has alot of pums and is looking for deals. He had another trio, bj and black jeans and a real nice trio of elderados.
Ah I see.. cool.. I thought you got them local(ish) ... I'm up north too, but not that far up... hoboken/jersey city area. Richard is right... you should get some tinctorious in your collection

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ah I see.. cool.. I thought you got them local(ish) ... I'm up north too, but not that far up... hoboken/jersey city area. Richard is right... you should get some tinctorious in your collection
I am afraid of tincs something about them... The look creepy to me

1 - 17 of 17 Posts