Dendroboard banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Beautiful frogs! You gotta love seeing slumbering lovers... Thanks for sharing! Any full tank shots, and also of them hunting(awake), etc?

JBear

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!

I took a bunch of pictures, after JBear's post, to show a FTS and also some climbing around and hunting pics. Loaded it all up. Made my post. Reviewed my post (it was there!). And then DB ate it! So, I'll try again tonight :p

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, I hate crickets. Wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so stupid. I'm trying to switch these guys over to Dubia roaches. Much smarter bugs. :p

Here are pics of FTS and some hunting. The little fella is slow to wake up. Kind of like me. :D

The brom pups were recently added. Mom broms are nice and big. Can't wait for them to grow in. For some reason, the vines have been slow to adapt to this tank. The Vanilla is doing ok, though.

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks John!

I'm trying to balance giving them enough to climb on with keeping it open and airy so it doesn't get too stagnant in there. I've been planning to add some vines, made from twine, to go in the upper right side for climbing. Maybe I'll do that this weekend. :p

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
The BEST frogs(tree frogs) on the planet and easily my FAVE! They're gorgeous--you have a great setup...congratulations! Mike Novy IS the man :)

Now if only I can convince him to get going on his Giant Waxies this year....hehe ;)

Alex

1 - 19 of 19 Posts