Dendroboard banner

My plan, am I on the right track?

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Guest 
I just wanted to let you know that my azureus do use the upper regions of their tank. We had four in a 29 gal bow front, now cut down to two because we pulled out a pair! :D ! We have a pretty big piece of wood that is part of the water feature and some taller plants. We also have some air plants on the back wall in the cork panels. I have seen the frogs cover every inch of the tank. It is pretty comical to see one of them using the long spiny air plant (sorry I'm not good with plants :oops: ) that is in the top corner of the tank as a spring board! It is almost like they enjoy playing on the different plants.

So point being, don't be worried that they wont use height, because they can play all over the place if there is enough for them to get into! Good luck!

-Shelley

bgexotics said:
They like to climb on the plants but they are not very graceful and seem fall alot since they are so fat.
So I guess that is something to look forward to huh?! lol Mine aren't full grown yet so they haven't taken any huge leaps yet! At least I haven't seen them, yet. I bet it is pretty funny though to watch them.

-Shelley

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.