Dendroboard banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I redid my paludarium so that it would be better for the six mudskippers im adding within a few weeks so anyways heres a video hope you like it

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm not sure if mudskippers don't like plants but a few broms some vines and orchids and you got your self a Verry nice plaud!

·
Registered
725 Posts
looks really nice. i also think that it needs some more plants on the background. some smaller broms like neoregelia "chiquita linda" would look really nice in there. What kind of moss is that in there? looks like riccia fluitans

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks very cool, is the water brackish or fresh?
I havent added the salt yet but yes its gonna be brackish

I'm not sure if mudskippers don't like plants but a few broms some vines and orchids and you got your self a Verry nice plaud!
Mudskippers are fine with anything as long as its not sharp, the problem is finding plants that will survive in brackish conditions. I was gonna switch to sand but thats to much since Ive already got so much rock and gravel in there.
looks really nice. i also think that it needs some more plants on the background. some smaller broms like neoregelia "chiquita linda" would look really nice in there. What kind of moss is that in there? looks like riccia fluitans
and yes those are riccia fluitans.

I'm gonna put some broms in there but not to many because Im need plenty of open space fot the mudskippers to jump around in( they actually spend more time out of water then in:eek:)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Looks cool, I always check out mudskippers at one of the fish stores in town when I'm there. Are they fun to watch? It also might just be feedback but I think I can hear a few frogs calling in the background :)

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks cool, I always check out mudskippers at one of the fish stores in town when I'm there. Are they fun to watch? It also might just be feedback but I think I can hear a few frogs calling in the background :)
it migh be my vittatus my male just matured and he's been croaking all the time, it usually is the carmera though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts