Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm confused by what you mean by oriental. Is it an oriental biotope, or is the clay itself from asia?
Neither. I have a bridge and dragon figurine in there for decoration. The begonias are from all over. I'm about to put a tiny 'bonsai-trimming' mudman in there, too. He's about a inch tall, and he'll be the official caretaker of the dregei begonia I'm sculpting into a bonsai (the one in front with the white flowers).

·
Registered
167 Posts
Haha I was way off.
Hah! Same here! I was thinking it was some sort of ancient secret oriental clay mixture recently rediscovered. You know, like the old "Pearl Cream" infomercials. :rolleyes:

Great looking tank. I enjoy seeing people's creations. I especially like viewing the themed tanks since they provide extra variety and added interest! :)

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hah! Same here! I was thinking it was some sort of ancient secret oriental clay mixture recently rediscovered. You know, like the old "Pearl Cream" infomercials. :rolleyes:

Great looking tank. I enjoy seeing people's creations. I especially like viewing the themed tanks since they provide extra variety and added interest! :)
Yeah, actually I ordered one of those immortal clay samurai, pulverized it and made a background so that my viv will last forever. :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.