Dendroboard banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a couple pics of my new sarapiqui blue jeans. This pair is an adult proven f2 female, and an unrelated unproven f2 male. Both are about 1-1.2 years old. They are f2's from 2004 EU imports. Still working on getting better pics as these guys just settled in, but there are a couple good shots. What you guys think?
Will

male calling

cliff hanger male

female hanging out

their enclosure

male on top of the background

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Amazing frogs you've got there. I was in Sarapiqui two summers ago, where I first fell in love with dart frogs. These were actually the first frogs I had seen in their natural habitat. Good luck with them, those are some awesome frogs you've got there.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Beautiful frogs, they have always been one of my favorite. Good luck with them.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys for all the kind words, I have to say pumilio in general are quickly becoming my favorite dart frog.

Mark have you never seen any cr blue jeans before?

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
Thanks guys for all the kind words, I have to say pumilio in general are quickly becoming my favorite dart frog.

It's an inside joke. He was sold a pair but they ripped him off and sent him two Cristobals.

·
Registered
3,941 Posts

Actually it's ben a while but I used to get them on occasion when they came in back in the 90's as WC imports for $25 each, saw many then but rarely would they last very long.
And yes I paid $600 for what was supposed to be a pair that turned into 2 female Cristo's.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Actually it's ben a while but I used to get them on occasion when they came in back in the 90's as WC imports for $25 each, saw many then but rarely would they last very long.
And yes I paid $600 for what was supposed to be a pair that turned into 2 female Cristo's.
Mark
Has this person been outed yet? Could you pm me with a name so I k ow who to stay away from?
Thanks
J

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats crazy. I guess it happens a lot in the reptile world, so why wouldnt I expect the same here. Mark did he send you fake pics or something, or did you buy them unseen? Im sorry to hear about that too man, you should also pm me who it was. thanks
Will

·
Banned
579 Posts
Tosh......2.0

; )

Nice bjs will.. Looks like they might produce faster than we thought. born and cb in texas!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Why do you think I got them? I cant be a Texan and have some frogs that were born in South American somewhere, Texans have to have Texan frogs. We understand each other better, plus everything's bigger and better in Texas. ;)

·
Registered
681 Posts
There is quite a few of those bj's in Texas now, at least 4 or 5 people are working with them. :cool: I drove to Chicago to get mine ...

Casper

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sorry for butting in.....this same guy I bet,sold me a sexed pair of Bri Bri that were El Dorado's.And they died off quickly ! Fairly new to hobby, should have checked him out better. Why I oughta.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts