Dendroboard banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is the second pair I purchased from Sidney. This is a pair of F1 almirante from 2009 imports. These guys are so cool, and bold. I really dont know if I like them or the blue jeans more. I love the bj's but I love the personalities on these almirante and they love the camera as you can tell. Both the almirante and sarapiqui males started calling and trying to court within ten minutes of unpacking them!

This is the male guarding his spot.

Male taking a bath, if you look closely he is fully submerged just hanging out.

Male in brom, female on top.

Male calling

Hanging out together.

Their Vert

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far mine are super bold. They spend the morning and early afternoon in the leaves hunting and by mid afternoon they are hanging out up top. The male will just hang out with the female, but as soon as she leaves he starts freaking out and calling at her as loud as he can. They really have awesome personalities. I wonder why yours hide?

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
keep running your mouth about my frogs...running your mouth is the only thing you do around here:eek:
Wow, talk about snapping. He didn't say anything bad about your frogs, he was implying something about the seller...

Since you're new you may want to be careful with stuff like that. It kind of seems like trolling in this situation...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its not trolling. I have spoken with Mark several times via pm, and he continually talks crap to people here and puts his opinions where they are not wanted or needed. I dont need your warning telling me to be careful either. This is my thread and if he has a problem with Sidney put in on his feedback page, otherwise Mark making stabs at Sidney vicariously through my frogs I find offensive. Mark thinks he knows where my particular frogs came from, and simply put Sidney is the only one that really does right? I dont have an issue with Mark personally, but I do have an issue with people taking jabs at other people through me, and my things. I also find it offensive that Mark thinks he knows everything. When really all he can do is speculate. :eek: ;)
Reasons like these are why many long long long time froggers avoid the forums/internet.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have delt with that stuff on every forum....last one I got kicked off though because I just couldn't take it anymore and exploded...

Beautiful frogs though! Love the colors! When you get babies think of me...they would go great in my new tank I just built...

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Wholerswi your absolutley right, I should not have made inference on your thread, you do have some really nice frogs both the BJ's (which my comments were an inside joke about the Pums I got that were SUPPOSED to be BJ's) and the Almirante.
I will take issue though with what you said about the long long term froggers, of which most are my friends or at the least I know very well and my comments have nothing to do with them leaving these boards. Most people get bored with the redundancy and lose patience with starting the process from scratch when so little about the process changes. Those that stick around do so so that others may learn from their mistakes, if they choose to share. Continuing to contribute takes a lot of passion & patience, I see that passion in Sidney and commend him, he sent you some nice frogs. I will go back to my hole now as you suggested in your PM so that you can continue down your path in our great hobby.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts