Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up 5 of them yesterday. they are TINY!

Im going to let them grow a bit in this container before I introduce them to their new home :)

im excited to watch these little guys grow. and not only that but it gives me time to finish my tank. need to change the soil and make a diff. type of substrate for them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Vey cool!
It's always fun to see them when they're tiny.
Nice additions.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I cant see your pix because my work cpu gives limited access. I think your making the right move, because I have my trio in a 20L, they are shy, and my tank is well planted for the little guys.
mine arent that shy. I removed the lid to feed them this morning, and they tried to get out lol
i had to push one back in with my finger as he almost got out. he quickly resumed eating :D

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mine havent came out to play yet. I had them since friday, they havent even went to the right side of my viv. Im going to re-up on some ff's today, because I brought a BS culture. Next time i get paid I'm ordering from josh's.
im looking for ABG mix myself. lol i need a break :]

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
noticed that aswell. figured I try joshsfrogs. just found it...

·
Registered
32 Posts
They look very nice ! Where did you get them ? I ordered 5 from Understory & should be here on thurs. How big will their new home be ?

·
Registered
701 Posts
NEherp has abg as well and ff cultures (don't take this as feedback but it was a great culture)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They look very nice ! Where did you get them ? I ordered 5 from Understory & should be here on thurs. How big will their new home be ?
I got them from a forum member. nominant line.
they have a 60G waiting for them to grow. I still havent finished it and need to change the substrate and add new plants (broms, creeping fig, etc..)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts