Dendroboard banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'm loving their patterns. I've got some leuc tads right now and I hope they morph out with patterns as nice as these :)

-Chris

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Leuc's are such an awesome beginner frog, quite hardy and not too pricy! any ideas on what your going to get next?
Of course!! Everyone says this hobby is addictive and it really is! I'm going to give myself some time with these guys, but then I'm thinking about some cobalt tincs. I'll stick with the beginner species. I'm sure I'll be more adventurous in a few years. lol

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
leucs were my first as well. Great frogs. Don't worry about feeling ashamed. My roomates catch me staring at my tanks all the time. I leave a stool (the chair) in front of the viv so that I'm not standing for so long.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
woo, very impressive. i'm wondering what is their food?
m=My guys get fruit flies (dusted with calcium and vitamins) and my tank is seeded with springtails as well. They hunt the springtails all day! Feeding is easy for these guys. A good food source should give them good color. I'll be switching to Repashy Calcium Plus soon, which is supposed to make the colors really brilliant.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts