Dendroboard banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I picked up my first frogs form Quality Captives this afternoon. I want to thank Sarah and Melissa for everything. I have the three cobalts sitting on my desk in the den and Im not going to get any work done at all!! :D

THanks Ladies!!!

Matt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Kyle, trust me im already hooked. Now its jsut a matter of getting the basement finished off this winter to get the frog room in.

But really i cant thank Sarah and Melissa enough, they really got me started right!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Neat pics. I just got my dendrobates from Quality captives yesterday at shelbyville. Same type, Cobaly tincs. There eating like pigs and are roaming the 50 gallon with great sucess. :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Nice tincs- and as stated before, get ready to be addicted. I think it's equivelant or worse than having a drug addiction haha. Get that dart frog needle ready.

Kasey.

p.s.- no i've never had a drug addiction, i've never even done drugs lol, but drug addicts spend all their money on drugs... i'm a frog addict, and I spend all of my money on frogs... they're kinda parallel.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sarah and Melissa's cobolts are unreal. They are great people to buy from too. Very helpful and great colored healthy frogs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts