Dendroboard banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put together a new home for my frogs. It's the 24x18x24. Finally finished the waterfall. I'm happy with the way it turned out.

Here is the waterfall's foam structure.

Here is the "finished" vivarium (will be adding some broms, air plants, and moss).

Yay so happy my frogs finally have a new home. They were in a 10 gallon that had a crack in the side of it. Was time to upgrade. Thanks for looking! : )

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
what size exo is that?
The waterfall is very good :)
What frogs do you have in there?
I would try to get some moss and creeping fig to grow on/around it to help merge it with the rest of the tank..

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
what size exo is that?
The waterfall is very good :)
What frogs do you have in there?
I would try to get some moss and creeping fig to grow on/around it to help merge it with the rest of the tank..
I would also add a cork background for the plants to hang on to

·
Registered
436 Posts
you should think about taking that exo terra foam background out and making a new one out of GS + Silicone + Coco Fiber...looks a little weird with the waterfall juxtaposed against the background.i love the water fall though!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. Yeah it's not finished yet as far as putting plants in. No I'm not going to do the great stuff background. I did that for my first viv and it looked awesome, but I really didn't want to spend the time doing that on this one. I wanted to keep it simple this time without anything permanent. I know it doesn't look perfectly natural, but oh well. I'm happy with it for now. Maybe on my next one I'll put more work into it. : )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts